Loading...

Skip Navigation LinksHome > Community > Member Profile

Kashyap_juthani's Profile     

Offline

Name
Mr. kashyap satish juthani
Category
Consumer
Location
India
Member Since
03 Jul 2010
About Me
I am the founder of online insurance portal www.pocketsafe.in Pocketsafe is an effort to make financial products simpler. Starting with choosing the right Insurance for yourself
Add as Friend Ignore User Send Private Message
Latest Activities
kashyap_juthani wrote a discussion post under Accidental policy in Accident and Trauma Care Support Group - 3288 days back
kashyap_juthani wrote a discussion post under LIST OF TPAs in Health Insurance Support Group - 3288 days back
kashyap_juthani replied to prema's discussion post under Best Mediclaim Policy in Health Insurance Support Group - 3319 days back
kashyap_juthani wrote a discussion post under BEWARE !! cashless facilities removerd from major hospitals in Health Insurance Support Group - 3332 days back
kashyap_juthani wrote a discussion post under Online Insurance search portal in Health Insurance Support Group - 3333 days back

Accidental policy

Posted in Accident and Trauma Care Support group on Mon, 23 Aug 2010

I found this policy very interesting so sharing with peopleNagrik suraksha insurance• 80% of your coverage amount is for PA (personal Accident) and remaining 20% is for Hospitalization on account of a...

LIST OF TPAs

Posted in Health Insurance Support group on Mon, 23 Aug 2010

Here is the list of all TPAs (Third Party Administrators). There is also the number of their office + their officer in-charge.Pls reply if it helped youhttp://bit.ly/azRNEu

Best Mediclaim Policy

Posted in Health Insurance Support group on Fri, 23 Jul 2010

I think ppl should look at all products and then decide according to their need.. I think visiting pocketsafe.in might be helpful in finding the right health plan for yourself

BEWARE !! cashless facilities removerd from major hospitals

Posted in Health Insurance Support group on Sat, 10 Jul 2010

Four government insurance companies which handles India's 80% of health insurance business have reduced their their network of cashless hospitals from 400 to just 90.This includes major Ivy league hos...

Online Insurance search portal

Posted in Health Insurance Support group on Fri, 09 Jul 2010

Here is the easy and simple way of finding the right health insurance products for yourself. Not interested in database creation, just put your parameters and get the output Visit www.pocketsafe.in

View all

Kashyap_juthani has not posted any MedBlogs.

Medwonders has 231190 Members and 444 Groups.
Last Updated - Aug 24, 2019 - Designed & Content Managed by Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd.
Copyright © 2019 Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.