Loading...

Page Theme

Blue Dark Blue Red Green

Skip Navigation LinksHome > Support Groups > Discussion Messages

Member Sign In

Remember me
Forgot Password?
Sign up now
Trauma and Injuries :
Accident and Trauma Care

The word "trauma" refers to a wound or an injury, whether psychic or physical. ‘Accident’ refers to an unexpected, unforeseen and unfortunate event. Most accidents are preventable, or at least, the damage can be minimized if we act fast.

Learn what steps to carry out in case of accidents, heart attacks, strokes etc and train yourself to save lives.

 

Join this Group


 











Loading...

Discussions Add a topic Recent discussions
Start watching this topic
Accidental policy

I found this policy very interesting so sharing with people
Nagrik suraksha insurance

• 80% of your coverage amount is for PA (personal Accident) and remaining 20% is for Hospitalization on account of accident

• Let us take an example:
Suppose you take insurance coverage amounting to Rs. 100,000.
Out of Rs. 100,000; Rs. 80,000 is for personal Accident and remaining Rs. 20,000 is for hospitalization on account of accident.

• The premium to be paid for coverage amount of Rs. 100,000 is Rs. 90 for the entire year.

• If you take insurance coverage amounting to Rs. 4 lakhs, you can get hospitalization expenses worth Rs. 80 Thousand
and Personal accident coverage amounting to Rs. 3.2 lakhs by just paying Rs. 360 for the entire year.

Its is underwritten by Oriental insurance company

Posted on : Monday, August 23, 2010 12:37 AM
Add reply       No of replies : 1

Report Abuse

You can help us in removing abusive content or spam.
Your Name
Your Email ID
Subject
Message
(Maximum 3000 Characters)
  
 
thank you for your valuble information
Replied on Saturday, November 20, 2010 9:50 AM
 




Community
Support Groups
MedBlogs
Discussions
Activities
Badges
Send Feedback
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Contact us
Content Team
Privacy Policy
Help
Terms of Use
Copyright
Medwonders has 217448 Members and 444 Groups.
Last Updated - Sep 24, 2017 - Designed & Content Managed by Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd.
Copyright © 2017 Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.