Skip Navigation LinksHome > Support Groups > Discussion Messages
Heart, Blood and Circulatory System :
Heart Attack

A heart attack happens when blood flow to part of the heart is disrupted, causing heart muscle in that area to begin to die. Heart attacks are usually caused by coronary artery disease which makes fatty deposits called plaque build up inside the arteries of the heart.

Join our support group for heart attacks to learn more by meeting doctors and other patients with heart disease who can help.


Join this Group



Add a topic Recent discussions
Start watching this topic
Death after multiple bypass surgery CABG

My wife was admitted to KDah hospital Mumbai on 23 July 12 at 00:30 hours due to brethlessness, omitting and pain inthe arm.She was admitted to ICCU underwent ECGs, Troponin test, doppler, and angiogram . she was recommended CABG She was operated on 31st July 12. After the operation strangely the surgeon or his team members did not brief us anythig. On 1st august 12 at 11 AM the nurse in ICCU allowed me to see my wife from a distanceof 12 feet. she was asking for water. At 7:15 PM on 1st august the operating surgeon called me for the first time and told me that he was being candid and my wife had developed arrhythmia and they were keeping their fingers crossed.At 9:12 Pm we wee advised that my wife was dead and we could collect the body after pyment of all dues. I was not given any surgical and medical notes despite request except death certificate attributing death to Cardiogenic shock a few ECGs doppler and angiogram report. I am told by a very senior docotor in Delhi that as per guidelines of IMA, American association of cardio thoracic surgeons and Royal colleg of Surgeons it was obligatory upon the hospital to give me all medical and surgical notes.Is ther some way to force the hospital to give me these reports? senior

Posted on : Monday, April 22, 2013 1:01 AM
Add reply       No of replies : 1

Report Abuse

You can help us in removing abusive content or spam.
Your Name
Your Email ID
(Maximum 3000 Characters)
you file a legal complaint with National Human Rights Commission.

the hospital will provide you a copy of the case sheet

it should not be difficult

Replied on Monday, July 21, 2014 7:57 AM

Member Sign In

Remember me
Forgot Password?
Sign up now

Medwonders has 235350 Members and 444 Groups.
Last Updated - Aug 03, 2020 - Designed & Content Managed by Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.