Skip Navigation LinksHome > Support Groups > Discussion Messages
Miscellaneous :

This support group serves as an information center for other discussions on health topics.


Join this Group



Add a topic Recent discussions
Start watching this topic
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)

The CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme) started in 1954, with its headquarters at New Delhi. Its main objective is to provide comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees that incorporate - both serving and pensioners including their dependent family members....Read More

Posted on : Thursday, April 1, 2010 12:00 AM
Add reply       No of replies : 192

Report Abuse

You can help us in removing abusive content or spam.
Your Name
Your Email ID
(Maximum 3000 Characters)
i am reired pensioner residing at non-cghs area at chrompet now i wish to jion cghs scheme. what the procedure to get cghs card.my name is premasrinivasan and retired from postl dept.and my e.mail.id. is..presini@rediffmail.com ...pl. help
Replied on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 12:00 AM

I am Gazetted class-1 officer in Min of HRD. I am having old CGHS index card. I have applied twice for new CGHS plastic card in my present dispensary located at Ghaziabad.My application has been rejected by the authorities due to old index card.Now, what should i do to get new plastic card for my family
Replied on Monday, September 20, 2010 8:11 AM

could cghs beneficiary[pensioner] approach cghs approved hospitals directly for treatment?
Replied on Saturday, September 25, 2010 3:39 AM
my father retired at 1998, 12 yers passes. now there is a need of cghs card. but we are having only document of pension pay order and relieving order. he was retired from the post of BSO from GE airforce station ojhar office. Pls guide me the procedure for the same and the appr amt to be paid for DD.
Replied on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 3:06 AM

My mother Smt Sheela Devi Lulla w/o Late Mohanlal Lulla R/o 109
Shri Nagar Indore is receiving monthly family penson.As there is no CGHS Centre facilty at Indore my mother has to bear medical
treatment expenses from her pocket.Pl guide if any medical facility is available.She has heard that a pocket medical allowance of Rs100/. pm was given in past to CGHS employees and the same has been enhanced to Rs.300/- pm.Contacted the bankin this regard and she was asked to fillup suitable form.As the same
is not available with bank/exemployees ,has she is unable to receive the same.Through you , I request you/other viewers to please mail me. Thanking you SK LALCHANDANI

Replied on Sunday, November 21, 2010 8:44 AM

Member Sign In

Remember me
Forgot Password?
Sign up now

Medwonders has 225310 Members and 444 Groups.
Last Updated - Jul 22, 2018 - Designed & Content Managed by Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.